Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Secret to Happy Feet

Your feet get you from Point A to Point B. If point A is your bed and Point B is the kitchen, you probably don't need to keep your feet happy, unless you live in a mansion!  But if Point A is the trailhead and Point B is the peak some 3,000 feet above the trailhead, then keeping your feet happy is important.

Good hiking shoes/boots are essential, but have you noticed the insoles they come with? To sum it up in two words: A joke. They do not provide any support. For the last two weeks I have been wearing:
10 Seconds Pro Sport Insoles.


Why I like them:

1. Lots of cushioning as I walk.
2. Air Flow Channels
3. Anti-Blister Top Cover that helps keep my feet drier.
4. The antimicrobial layer helps fight odors.
5. Money Back Guarantee!

These insoles have an extra deep heel cup which provides lots of cushioning, but they do tilt your body forward slightly. I don't have a problem with that,but I want readers to be aware of it.

Where to Buy:


http://www.tenseconds.com/wheretobuy.htm

http://www.amazon.com/10-Seconds-Pro-Sport/dp/B000ER5HEI


Hibbett Sports

Dunhams Sports

Online:


Cost ~$20