Monday, August 20, 2012

Cool Shoelaces You Don't Know About

For years I have had to stop and retie my shoelaces during a hike. Loose shoes while rock scrambling could result in a fall especially on a traverse.  I recently attended the Outdoor Retailer convention in Salt Lake City and found lots of new products which I will be reviewing.
The first product I will review are New Balance's Sure-Lace shoelace.

Why Are These Shoelaces Better?

The don't come untied like normal shoelaces. Why? They have grooves in them which help them stay tied and tight. I have used the shoelaces on several hikes now and I am very pleased with them. I highly recommend them!

Get Them Here:


To find a store or online retailer: http://www.newbalance.com/  Go to the store locator and type in your zip code. If you live in Vegas, here are some stores:


Sport Chalet:  8825 West Charleston Blvd -- 702-255-7570
Sportsman's Warehouse: 390 W Lake Mead Pkwy -- 702-474-6100
Red Rock Running Company: 7350 W. Cheyenne, Ste. 101 --  702-870-4786
Village Runner: 217 N. Stephanie St., Ste. C ---  702-898-7866

I would call the above stores to make sure the carry the Sure-Laces.