Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Darn Tough Socks - Best Socks on the Planet?

I received a pair of Darn Tough socks to test. The model I tested was Coolmax Boot Sock Full Cushion #1441.

Here's my report:

Great fit: Darn Tough has eliminated the stitching by the big toe and little toe that can make the sock bunch up.
Comfortable: From the minute I put the socks on they fit well and were comfortable. No slipping.
Padding: Both under the ball of the foot and in the heal.
Wicking materiel: Your feet stay dry,which prevents hot spots and blisters.
Made in America: Enough said.
Lifetime Guarantee: You read that right!

As most of you know the hikes I do are very demanding. I have done about 10 hikes in these socks and I will be a lifetime customer.



Website: http://darntough.com/coolmax-boot-sock-full-cushion-640
Note: Darn Tough has many models to choose from.