Monday, August 27, 2012

Looking for a Great Pair of Sunglasses?

JiMarti JM01 Sunglasses
I have broken at least 50 pairs of sunglasses over the years. Some of the cheap sunglasses have broke in less than two weeks! Either the lenses cracked or the frame broke. So, I was on the hunt for a good pair of sunglasses and I have found them! I have been wearing JiMarti sunglasses for the last two months.




Here's why I like them:


  • They have not broken - Shatterproof Flexible TR90 frame
  • There are no scratches on the lenses
  • They fit well - They have not slip down my nose
  • They look good - Many hikers have confused me with Brad Pitt :)
  • They feel good - Soft Rubber Nose & ear Pieces for all day comfort
  • Lifetime Breakage Warranty!
If you buy them from Amazon, you get a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee! This is an unbeatable deal. You might expect to pay around $100 for a pair of sunglasses like these, but Amazon has them for just $24.95 and free shipping:  http://www.amazon.com/JiMarti-Sunglasses-Fishing-Cycling-Unbreakable-TR90-Black/dp/B002SI5QVA/ref=?ie=UTF8&m=AEXAIDI8EML28

I highly recommend these sunglasses!