Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Updates: Five Hikes in Eight Days

I am updating hikes almost on a daily basis. The rain and snow has done a lot of damage to the canyons. We have cleaned the routes, re-cairned them, and I have added lots more photos and waypoints to the route descriptions. Here's a list of the hikes that have been updated: Fern Canyon - level 1; Bridge Point - level 5; Ice Box Canyon Overlook - level 3; Calico Traverse - level 2 and Bridge via Pine Creek - level 5.

Bridge Mtn and Bridge Vista
Today I am off to hike Mt. Wilson via the standard route through First Creek and I will be updating that route description. Do you think any other website updates their route descriptions like I do?

To download and print out the hikes I have updated, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment