Monday, February 8, 2010

Deals on Everything Hiking


Some of you might not realize I run deals on memberships to my website (more info about the membership here) via my newsletter. Click here to sign up. (Sign up form is located on the right side of the page.) It's easy, free and no stupid registration forms.

I also have partnered with TrialPay. If sign up with one of their participating merchants (Blockbuster, Discover etc.), you get a FREE one year membership to the Member's Only Section on my website. Currently there are 357 hikes you can download. More info here.

Once you are a member you can take advantage of deals I post on the Update Page for Members. In the last 10 days I have posted deals on two winter jackets and one tent. Members got at least 25% off these items. All items I post are from major outdoor retailers and are brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment