Thursday, May 28, 2009

Paria Canyon Permits and More Trips


I have 4 permits for Paria Canyon for June 14th through June 19th for sale. It allows parking for two vehicles. Obviously you do not have to stay the entire time. If interested, please email me:
BranchWhitney@hikinglasvegas.com

We are starting to plan a Yosemite trip over Fourth of July. I have two peaks that gave me trouble last summer: Conness and Blacksmith. Both route descriptions I used had mistakes. I also want to do Cloud's Rest and Half Dome as one long hike. Last year I spotted a shortcut from Cloud's Rest to Half Dome I want to do this year. It should save about three miles and the shortcut does not lose elevation like the trail does. Eventually these routes will be added to the Member's Only section of www.hikinglasvegas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment