Wednesday, April 16, 2014


In December 2013, I emailed Hiking Las Vegas Meetup / 52 Peak Club membership to see if anyone wanted to write an article about their experience(s) with the 52 Peak Club.  I received two responses.  Jana Kay provided a video and wrote the following,

I love my new found passion for hiking!  What I can't find are slow to moderate hikes on a regular basis to all of the peaks.  I do not want to be a burden to others but most are moderately fast paced so I cannot attend.  I enjoy the photography and stopping to take in the beauty at times.  Not totally complaining here, but even if I were in better shape and more skilled I would still love to go at a moderate pace.  That said, I will share with you my love for this group experience (as it is not safe to hike alone) in a video I recently made for my family.  I hope you can see my joy and gratitude...Thank you for all the time you give to those who are lifetime hikers and encouraging those of us who did not know yet how much we would love to hike!!!!" Jana Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment