Friday, April 2, 2010

Too Many Updates to List!

I have been creating so much new content for members, I am forgetting some of what I created. So here's a list:

Updated the Mescalito hike with more waypoints, a gpx file and the description includes a workaround for that tricky traverse, plus shortcuts that I have not revealed before!

Updated the Goodman Peak hike with more waypoints, a gpx file and  shortcuts that I have not revealed before!

New page about me including a cool video shot while we hiked Magic Mtn.

Branch's Picks - my favorite hiking shoes, daypack etc.

I just installed the most powerful and most popular message board (phpBB). I am still configuring it. If anyone wants to lend a hand, please contact me. Thanks.

Look for an update for Rainbow Wall via Oak Creek Canyon early next week.
See ya,
Branch - Your online hiking guide

No comments:

Post a Comment