Monday, October 8, 2007

Kraft Mtn Loop Conditions and Parking



Today as I hiked around Kraft Mountain I saw the havoc the recent rain created in the wash. As of now this hike is no longer dog friendly for larger dogs. At one place what was an easy class 2 descent is now class 3 and too much for larger dogs.
As I wrote previously on the Update page, parking at the end of the road by Kraft Mountain is illegal and could cost you a $150 parking ticket! The above photo shows where you can park.

As we returned to the car we saw two llamas roaming around the desert!

4 comments:

  1. About how long does it take to go around the mountain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new site works fine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! this looks really cool! how and when are you going to take me up there? this is the perfect time of the year for this!!

    ReplyDelete